A simple, cost effective VoIP calling solution for small businesses.
Our Small Business Trunks are perfect for small and medium-sized businesses that prefer a predictable monthly phone bill rather than counting minutes every month. At just $14.99/mo per line, you get the lowest cost unlimited local & long distance calling2 with unmatched business class voice quality. There are no hidden fees or surprise charges, just simple, straight forward pricing and a no-hassle 30-day money-back guarantee.
So sign-up today, stop paying those overpriced phone bills, and start saving money with Business Unlimited Trunks from IPComms.
IPComms provides unlimited2 inbound SIP Trunks with phone numbers that cover over 87 percent of the United States as well as many locations worldwide.
With unlimited2 USA and Canada long distance calling, you'll never have to worry about going over your minutes. Add international calling and get discounted calling rates to more than 200 countries worldwide.
Some restrictions apply. See reasonable use policy for details.
SIP trunking saves the investment you’ve already made in your PBX hardware and takes advantage of cloud-based communications
- Works with most SIP devices (3CX, ASTERISK, Elastix, FREEPBX, SwitchVox, TrixBox and others
- Support of G729 & G711U codecs
- Free setup and connectivity support
- Add trunks and numbers as you need them
IPComms understands that businesses of all sizes demand network reliability. This is why we invest in several levels of redundancy to maximize up-time for your business. More importantly, we care about the success of your business and our team has the knowledge and experience to keep your communications running effectively.
Learn more about business redundancy.
IPComms SIP Trunks support a variety of standard features to help you customize your business voice services to meet your needs.
- Unlimited local inbound (DIDs)
- Unlimited2 USA & Canada Calling
- SIP/VoIP connectivity (g729, g711ulaw)
- Trunk groups (capacity sharing)
- Easy to use online control panel
- Fail-over routing for multiple endpoints
- Load balance calls between endpoints
- Transfer existing phone numbers (LNP)
With over 12 years of experience and an expert customer support team, we’re confident that you’ll be completely satisfied with our services. However, if for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied , simply cancel within the first 30 days and we’ll refund your money - no questions asked.
More about our 30-Day Guarantee.
Additional Information: Minutes do not rollover. Any unused minutes at the end of the month will be discarded and you will start fresh with your monthly allotment at the beginning of the next month. If you use all of your monthly voice minutes included in your package before a new monthly cycle starts and you have a sufficient balance in your account, you will be charged your plan's additional per-minute fee for each additional minute you use. If you use all of your monthly voice minutes and you do not have a sufficient balance in your account, your will not be able to make outbound calls.
1. All outbound (long-distance) calling plans and Toll Free inbound (800 origination) services exclude Alaska and the Yukon Territories.
2. Unlimited calling is based on normal business use by a single business. A combination of factors are used to determine abnormal use, including but not limited to: the number of unique numbers called, average length of call, calling patterns, minutes used. See IPComms Reasonable Usage Policy and Terms of Service for more details)