Direct calls between two destinations by calling a feature code.
- Name: Define the name of the call flow
- Extension: Define what extension to use. (This will make an extension not allready created)
- Feature Code: Define what * number to use
- Context: Domain context (typically leave as is)
- Status: Define what currently is in use.
- Pin Number: Define a pin number in order to execute either mode.
- Destination: Define where the call will go in the intial mode.
- Sound: Define the sound that will play once mode is engaged.
- Destination: Define what the destination will be.
- Alternative Label: Label that will show when alternative mode is in use.
- Alternative Sound: Define the sound that will play once alternative mode is engaged.
- Alternative Destination: Define where the call will go in the alternative mode.
- Description: Label what this call flow does.
Call Flow Example
In the Call Flow example below we have the name as Call Flow. Made the Extension number 30 that didn’t exist until now. Feature code we made with a *code as *30. Kept the context as is with training.fusionpbx.com . Status to show which mode. Made a pin number to help secure the call flow. Made the detination label as Day Mode. Picked a sound to familiarize which mode is activated. Choose a destination for the alternative mode. Made the alternative detination label as Night Mode. Picked an alternative sound to familiarize which mode is activated. Choose a destination for the alternative mode. Finally describe what this call flow does.