Yealink T22P 3-Line SIP Phone
Yealink T22P overview
The Yealink SIP-T22P features an intuitive user-interface and enhanced functionality to make user interaction and operation very easy and efficient. The TI TITAN chipset and TI leading VoIP voice engine provide enhanced high-definition audio, outsourced management options, flexible installation and the addition of third-party communications applications. As a cost-effective IP solution, the T22P helps users to streamline their business systems and delivers a powerful, secure and consistent communication experience for both small and large office environments..
Configuring the phone
- Go to the Account Tab, and select the account you want to register.
- Label: Jack Bauer
- Display Name: Jack Bauer Account Identifier
- Register Name: 6784601475 (Your SIP Username)
- User Name: 6784601475 (Your SIP Username)
- Password: SIP Password
- Outbound Proxy Server: 2way.ipcomms.net (SIP Domain/Proxy)
- SIP Server 1
- Server Host: SIP Domain/Proxy
- After entering in your account information, select Confirm. Next, you should see the changes being made on the phone, and the status change to Registered. After the device is registered you can start making and receiving calls.