Webmin is a web based administration tool that allows you to make changes to the server without going through the command line. Webmin runs on port 9001 by default inside the PBX in a Flash GUI.
- Webmin comes installed on PBX in a Flash. Webmin gives you administrative rights with a web based GUI about your system. From here you can make changes to your IP Address and hard drive mapping.
- To login enter the information you used to enter through the CLI
- After logging in you will be able to see modules available on the left hand side.
- This module allows you to make changes through here instead of through the command line.
- Through the GUI you will have multiple options to make changes to the server