Before you begin
To begin you will need to burn an image (ISO) of PBX in a Flash, this can be found here . The minimum system requirements to install PBX in a Flash is a PC or Server with at least: 1GB RAM, 80GB Hard Drive, Dual-Core Processor, CD/DVD Rom, and a Broadband Connection. PBX in a Flash may be installed on a real computer or a virtual one.
- After you have burned the ISO file, place it into the cd/dvd drive then reboot the computer. If your computer will not boot from a disc, then you will have to install this on a virtual computer.
- After booting from the disc you will see Selinux process loading the bootstrap.
- Next you will be asked to choose your keyboard type.
- Next enter your time zone.
- Next you will be asked to enter the password for the root user, it will need to be done twice