Unified Communications 500 (UC500) Device Configuration
This page contains answers to common UC500 Series platform questions in regards to IP Communications SIP Trunking. If you don't see what you are looking for, feel free to contact us and one of our technical support representatives will be happy to assist.
Unified Communications 500 (UC500) Topics:
- UC500 Sample Config for IP Comms SIP Trunk
- Setting up UC500 for debugging SIP Trunk issues
- Does UC500 support multiple SIP trunks?
- What are the maximum number of concurrent calls supported over UC500 SIP Trunks?
- Can I register multiple DID numbers to a SIP trunk provider from the UC500 with different username & passwords?
Free Technical Support
When you sign up for any of our service offerings, you will receive free technical support from our support technicians and network design engineers. We will assist you in getting your device setup and configured with our service quickly and reliably. Contact us.
Online Support Documentation