How to Import Bulk Extensions
Creating bulk extensions is useful when Configuring your Phone System, this setup is very similar to the PBX in a Flash Bulk Extensions. To begin download the 3CX Bulk Extensions .csv file and start creating your extensions.
Creating the CSV
- *If you are using Microsoft Office 2013, you may need to Format Cells so that the zeros are shown inside the cell.
- If you are re-creating extensions that are already on the system, then the row will be skipped.
- It is expected to see a error Line 1 due to the column headers, this message can be ignored.
- To begin: Click on the ExtensionsTab
- Next click on the Import ExtensionsTab, here we will select the CSV file we have just created.
3CX, 3CX Phone System for Windows and the 3CX logo are trademarks of 3CX Ltd.