Autopay - Credit, ATM and Debit Payment Methods
I agree to meet the requirements and to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Payment Agreement. I agree to be automatically billed on a recurring basis for IPComms services. From time to time, and at any time, I understand that the terms of this Payment Agreement may be changed and that I will be bound by the changes until I terminate my enrollment of this Payment Agreement. I agree to review the terms and conditions frequently to ensure that I understand and agree with all changes.
- Your account balance will be deducted automatically from your credit card on file until you notify us in writing of your desire to cancel service and we receive a completed cancellation form.
- Payment terms are according to the following: Current Charges and any unpaid balances, less any credits posted within 5 days prior to payment date.
- If your payment method has insufficient funds needed to make payment in full, IP Communications reserves the right to automatically collect partial payments when or as funds become available in your account.
- Late charges will be assessed on any past-due balances.
- Enrolling in the IPComms Automatic Payment program will automatically enroll you in our e-bill program. As part of this program, your monthly billing statements and payment confirmations will only be e-mailed to you via the e-mail address you provide. IPComms will not be responsible for e-mail delivery. If you do not receive your bill, you will still be responsible for paying your monthly balance on-time.
- It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the account information is accurate, legitimate, and up-to-date to ensure proper authorization of your payment. IPComms will not be responsible for any payment processing errors or fees incurred if you do not provide accurate account or contact information.
- Your e-bill statement and e-mail confirmations can be accessed anytime within using our online management system.
- At any time you update and/or add a payment method, the payment method may be used for both one-time payment as well as automatic recurring payment.
- IPComms is not responsible for any failure or error in processing your payment, including without limitation any interruption, omission, mistake, malfunction or delay.
- This authorization will remain in effect until requested to stop in writing.
- IP Communications reserves the right to end this payment plan and my participation therein.